Cooking steak with cannabutter can be a great way to add some extra flavor and a bit of a buzz to your meal. Here is a simple recipe that you can try:
- Steak (your preferred cut and size)
- Cannabutter (2-3 tablespoons)
- Salt and pepper
- Garlic (optional)
- Olive oil
- Take your steak out of the fridge and let it come to room temperature. This will ensure that it cooks evenly.
- Season your steak with salt and pepper (and garlic, if desired) on both sides.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add some olive oil. Once the skillet is hot, add your steak and cook for about 3-4 minutes on each side, or until it reaches your desired level of doneness.
- Remove the steak from the skillet and let it rest for a few minutes.
- In the same skillet, add 2-3 tablespoons of cannabutter and let it melt.
- Once the cannabutter is melted, pour it over your steak.
- Serve and enjoy!
Note: The potency of the cannabutter will depend on the strength of the cannabis used to make it. It’s important to start with a small amount and adjust accordingly. Also, be mindful of the dosage and consume responsibly.