For best results, all meat should be marinated for one to two hours. Even if you may add spices and cook the food right away, the flavor of the spices won’t be fully developed. Hence, it’s recommended to marinade the meat in your favorite spices for a lengthy period of time.
Chicken Breast 1 ( cut into thin slices )
Black Pepper 1 tsp or according to your taste
Salt if you fry 2 thin slices so salt must be 1 tsp
Lemon Juice 1 tbsp
Oil for frying
Using a sharp knife, slice the chicken breast into little pieces first.
- Over medium-high heat, preheat a skillet or nonstick pan.
- To prevent the chicken from sticking, add a little oil to the pan.
- Add salt, pepper, lemon juice, or other ingredients you choose to the chicken breasts while seasoning them.
- Fry it
- When the chicken’s internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C), add it to the pan and cook for about 3–4 minutes on each side.
- Avoid overcooking; when chicken is overcooked, the pieces become hard and the internal juices become entirely dry.
- It’s preferable to use a meat thermometer to verify the internal temperature of the chicken slices because the precise cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of the slices.
- You can enjoy this recipe with fried whole green chili or as per your choice.