Introduction of Caramel Apple Pope 1000
Caramel Apple Pops are a type of lollipop that combines the flavors of caramel and apple. They are made by Tootsie Roll Industries, which is a well-known candy manufacturer. Caramel Apple Pops come in a round shape, with a green apple-flavored hard candy outer layer and a chewy caramel center.
As for the term “Caramel Apple Pops 1000,” it could refer to a few things, such as a bulk package containing 1000 Caramel Apple Pops or a marketing campaign by Tootsie Roll Industries. However, without additional context, I cannot provide a more specific answer.
Recipe of Caramel Apple Pops 1000
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon red food coloring
- 1/2 teaspoon green food coloring
- 1/4 teaspoon apple flavoring oil
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12-15 wooden popsicle sticks
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly grease with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, corn syrup, and water. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until the sugar dissolves.
- Once the sugar has dissolved, stop stirring and let the mixture come to a boil. Continue cooking until the mixture reaches 300°F on a candy thermometer.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and quickly stir in the food coloring and apple flavoring oil.
- Carefully stir in the heavy cream, butter, and salt until fully combined.
- Pour the caramel mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and let cool for 5-10 minutes until it’s firm but still pliable.
- Using a greased knife or pizza cutter, cut the caramel into small squares or rectangles.
- Insert a wooden popsicle stick into each caramel piece.
- Allow the caramel apple pops to cool and harden completely before serving.
I hope you find this recipe helpful! Please note that making caramel can be dangerous, so it’s important to use caution and follow safety guidelines when working with hot sugar.